Thursday, November 27, 2014

All But Ready for SPLASH!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful that I got to work on my boat all day and tomorrow is SPLASH! Everything is all but done... dock lines, fenders, and stern light tomorrow, before and after splash.

The bad news is while I was putting her name on, a gust of wind blew the exposed vinyl letters and they stuck together...beyond repair... Oh well, back to the sign shop on Monday. (If the Coast Guard comes around, I'll write the name on a sheet and hang it over the side).

I'm exhausted, so I'm going to try to get some sleep... I'm also very excited so I'm not sure if sleeping will be easy. Tomorrow is a big day! She will go back in the water after five/six years on the hard!

(Oh yeah, mom wanted to see a picture of the Galley...down at the bottom mom...love ya!).






Fair seas and God bless!


2 comments:

  1. Happy splash day! I hope all goes well!
    Fair winds
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colin, it went great!

      Just posted about it

      Delete