Thursday, March 6, 2014

Rained Out...

Today, I took all my tools to the W32 today after working from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM. The Explorer was packed with epoxies, fillers, cleaners, J.B. Welds, (all types), Bilgekote, sandpapers, tools, (hand and power), etc., etc., etc..

Domina Mari came with a work-trailer full of sailboat parts, similar epoxies and such, and tons of tools, [a hand router, table-saw, skill saws, drill, orbital sander, and more]. Again, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

I cleaned out the trailer and found the boom cradle, spreaders, and tiller. They all look great. I have yet to find the spreader hardware but it's surely around somewhere. I was actually impressed with the condition of the aforementioned parts and I love the boom cradle!









Anyway, just when I worked up a good sweat...RAIN! And lots of it. I was able to shut everything up and head out to beat the rain back home...guess Christmas morning will have to continue tomorrow evening. Who knows what I'll find next?

Fair seas and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment