Thursday, June 5, 2014

On a Roll...Big Day Coming!

Some days you just roll and today was one of those days. 

I installed the starter battery tray, and then the starter battery with new two-gauge battery cables. Hooked up the starter and after changing the external and the internal fuel filters, I turned the engine over to ensure it was ready for the diesel mechanic who is coming on Saturday morning to complete the engine install and fire her up.

Cleaned up the boat, re-organized tools and parts, and charged the starter battery. Tomorrow evening, I'll hook up the water exhaust and she will be ready for Saturday morning. Big day on Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by.


My helper inspecting my work









Here's your Walk-in Closet... ;)










Fair seas and God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment