Saturday, August 23, 2014

Finishing Up...

Today, after work, I went to the boat to finish up the sole and secure her for the next week. I am traveling to California to meet my fourth grandson, Everett. I will not return until late Friday, so my next post will be at least a week away.

I finished the sole, secured the anchor rode, chain, and anchor after having to remove them to install the staysail eyebolt and the bowsprit stem fitting. Double checked all my storage to ensure everything was secure, cleaned up, and called it a day.

I'll be back in a week and all jobs/projects from then on out are splash related; in other words, stuff that has to be done before she can go back in the water. (Check out the RED stuff under my punch list). This Westsail 32 is slowly coming together.













Fair seas and God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment